For establishing your look, plus size thigh socks are the best option. They will not only establish or refine your look, but plus size thigh high socks also make the look more prominent. This blog is about how to style these wool thigh-high socks and how to keep them up. These wool thigh-high socks can be worn with dresses or business suits, but there is a proper way to wear them. Otherwise, sometimes these wool thigh-high socks slip down and frustrate the person who is wearing them. Because when you are wearing these thigh-high socks just for styling and they make your style terrible, then what’s the purpose of wearing them?
In this blog, we discuss some ways that will help you maintain the styling of plus size thigh high socks and also some tips that enhance your knowledge regarding your favorite wardrobe accessory.
Ways to keep up warm thigh high socks
Roll up from the top: You can roll up the upper side of warm thigh-high socks if you feel that their material has stability and will stay here. Most of the girls wear plus-size thigh socks by rolling from the top, and this will look good too.
- Use Powder: You can also use a powder like any talcum powder. Powder works here by lowering the moisture in your body and helping your wool thigh high socks stay in place.
- Use Hair Spray: Instead of powder, you can also use any hair spray, as hair spray has the ability to tighten the fibers of your stylish thigh-high socks.
- Use silicone gel: Silicone gel is another good way to keep your warm thigh-high socks up in place.
- Use garter belts: Some girls use garter belts around the waist to hold thigh-high socks. These belts can also make you look more fictionally beautiful. This is the most popular and simple method for securing warm thigh-high socks.
- Use Fashion Tape: Nowadays, fashion tape is also available that is cheap and easily available from any market. This tap has a great adhesive quality for securing our thigh-high socks to our legs.
- Use stay-ups: Even though there are some stay-ups and hold-ups, some girls use them around the top by keeping wool thigh high socks in place.
- Wear tights: You can also wear pantyhose or tights under them, as they increase the grab ability. They also help them avoid slipping.
Some tips before wearing plus size thigh socks
Some tips that help in keeping thigh high socks in place:
- Dry legs: Wear wool thigh socks on dry legs. Dry legs always make their stay longer.
- No oils: Avoid applying any oil or moisture to your legs before wearing wool thigh-high socks.
- Correct way: Warm thigh high socks only fall down when you can’t wear them according to their correct way. Or if they are not your size. Yes! If warm thigh socks are too tight or too large for your leg, they will never be comfortable for you, and they will always frustrate you by suffocating or not keeping them in place.
- Only gel: Try gel only if needed and keep your legs clean.